Here is the step by step instructions for How to Make an Easter Egg Wreath. With Easter right around the corner, I thought it a quick and easy wreath to hang on your door would help you decorate for your Happy Easter.
Wreath Supplies List:
- 1-14” straw wreath (you can use Styrofoam but I like the look of the straw showing through better)
- 6 packages of 24 Mini Eggs
- 1 Roll of Ribbon 4yds
- Glue gun and glue sticks
How to Make an Easter Egg Wreath
- Glue the eggs to the wreath one at a time until you have the entire wreath covered. I put the glue over the break in the eggs to help keep them closed. Make a loop out of the ribbon to hold your wreath.
- Make your bow with three loops tied together.
- Cut a long length of ribbon to use for streamers that will hang down for the bow.
- Glue the ribbon to the loop and hang up your wreath!
There you have it. A beautiful Easter wreath you can hang on your door for under $10.00!! By the way, if you liked this post, you will love my Tootsie Roll Bunny Bank post.
Now you know how to make an Easter Egg wreath. If you have a bigger budget, the sky is the limit! You could add adorable little chicks and rabbits, or anything else you want. Another idea is to use this wreath as a countdown to Easter. Then, you could put one egg on for every day until Easter, fill each egg with candy and let your children peel off an egg each day! If you only have one child you could purchase a smaller wreath, so you don’t end up with a lot of un-egged space on the wreath!
Have fun, and get creative. If you make your own wreath, please be sure to share it on our Facebook page. I will post them during the month to share your creativity with my readers!